We aim to offer the best quality products and flaw-free merchandise, but occasionally returning an item is necessary. We’ve made our return process as simple as easy as possible, for your convenience and satisfaction. Please read our policy and return instructions below.
Shepherd's Square accepts new and unopened merchandise for return within 15 days of receipt for an exchange or refund of the merchandise cost only. Unfortunately, we are unable to reimburse your return shipping costs. Items must be returned in unused/unmarked/sellable condition. Items sold as a prepackaged bundle or kit must be returned with all components in unused/unmarked/sellable condition.
DVDs, CDs, computer software, or other media may be returned for refunds only if unopened. If opened, they may be returned only for replacement of the same item.
- Software with a broken seal
- Individual Units purchased in sets or displays
- Calendars or Planner
Packing Tips for Returning Items:
- Start with a solid undamaged box or use the box the product came in if not damaged
- Please limit your book returns to 50 lb. per box.
- Place heavy or large products at the bottom of the box.
- Do not use newsprint as packing material.
- Place fragile products on top and in the center. If necessary use a box within a box.
Leave room at the top for packing material. When the box flaps are closed it should be a snug fit. There should be no shifting if you tilt the box back and forth.
Ship Your Return via U.S. Postal Service to:
P.O. Box 1176
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
* Any return that does not comply with the above policy may be rejected or may be subject to a restocking fee, at our discretion